Thursday, May 29, 2008

Business & Management Studies Internal Assesment


The Secondary Resources Might Include:

1) Market Research Survey

2) Articles from the local, national, and international press
3) Financial reports
4) Business Accounts
5) Business Plans
6) Mission Statements
7) Web-based surveys
8) Extracts from company web sites
9) Government and other statistics
10) Academic publications

Resource: The Syllabus Booklet.
There are guidelines as well there. So, who ever got it in their hands, don't miss out that okay!

Hey, everyone, do we actually have guidelines to do the IA draft?
anyone brought back home?
and talking about that, how's your homework going on.
Please remind me as well okay because sometimes I get distracted easily.
Thanks guys!~
Love all of you

Regards,
KuRi 08; Connecting the Dots...
^_^

3 mistakes!:

ali said...

Lol. homework? assignments?
Totally not moving at all. 0% progress... and I have yet to go to the organisation for my business IA!
How about you guys?

Andi Rizal said...

Actually Im still confused whether we should go to the company or not since if you think again, mawarzah said we should rely highly on secondary datas right. so whats the point of going to the company? oh... Thats the part that I'm still stucked.

Oh as for myself, Im trying to write my draft. I got the articles done.
so, any guidance from my class mates?
thats all from me
bye~

Andi Rizal said...

My Ranjau sepanjang Jalan is only till bab 2. I will make sure i finish it this week!