Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sayonara

I wanna take this moment of time to wish all the best and have fun learning in UK especially to the rest of fellow Actuaries (excluding Andi n Akiey) who going to leave this 27th & 28th of September 2009. Sorry I couldn't send u guys off on both days due to 2 test I'm going to take next week Monday & Wednesday. I ask for forgiveness if anything I have done wrong in the past. So see u guys after three years. Sayonara & bon voyage

4 mistakes!:

wz said...

thanx,apis...good luck for ur tests =)

Tafzani said...

bye hafiz. seyes aq akn rindu ko.

all the best

jang nsem said...

apiz!!!
aq sedey nak tinggalkan ko kat subang sorang2. Thanks ar for everything and maaf atas segala kesilapan aq kat ko. All the best bro, keep in contact orait! :D

Ammar Roslizar said...

friendship forever rite? ;) huhu