Sunday, April 13, 2008

of hoops and free throws

No, I'm not going to blog about what we learned in our stats class the pass few days -the geometric distribution and the probability of getting the ball in for free throws which Mr. Badar mentioned. =D Although, I strongly want to blog about it but... nah.

Instead, this is about the inter-class basketball tournament going on. =)
A big grats to our class team which combined with Eng B, Eng C & Med E for entering the finals~!
The final will be next week, huh?
GOOD LUCK and don't die out there. haha.
*I'll try to be at the sidelines to support instead of playing =P I'll just make the team lose if I play? hehe.

Also, this Monday will be BMS IA proposal deadline to send it in. Hope you guys secured your company already.
*GAH! What a stressful thought of having to finish it == Can I not send it? xP

k, that's all! //ali
p.s: EVERYONE, PLEASE MAKE THIS BLOG MORE ALIVE OK? POST~!!! =D Anything is fine...

0 mistakes!: